View Single Post
Old Dec 10 2013, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
One slight correction it is 2 cars with 5 engines, not 10 engines to make the 10 boxcars, they would put the 2 cars on the farm and then connect all 5 engines to those 2 boxcars. Like you I have one engine with 10 cars, I wasn't going to spend the FC since I figured that once they either know about the glitch or can fix it they will since it is costing them money to keep it open

You said you had 10 cars and 2 FC engines, what I would do is put 9 cars on the turbo (use this train for the boost) and put 1 car on the ultimate (just to make it a useful engine). Now if you have enough neighbors that you can send boosts out for both trains, maybe put 5 cars each on both trains, this way both of your FC engines are being used.
Thank you, I corrected my first post. I was just typing too fast for my brain to keep up I guess! I meant 5. I had someone mention that they were going to split the cars between two engines, but doing the math, in 6 days my Turbo will come in 3 times, but Ultimate only 2 times...so I would lose one delivery every six days for cars attached to the Ultimate. I am using my products so will leave all attached to Turbo and will add short cars for decoration on my Standard and Ultimate engines. I may put an engine on either end as the trains that go by here often have several engines on one train!