View Single Post
Old Jul 25 2017, 08:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbonsmom View Post
It is a regular quest. Produce 1 Arena Entrance. I have done all the steps. When I click one the factory step it opens up a page that tells me what all I need to produce this product. . 2 oak logs, 1 red ink, 1 yellow ink, and 1 blue ink. I have plenty of all. I purchased that facility and placed it on a farm. What should I do now. Like I said before, this is the second time this has happened to me. First time I let it slide, but I think there should be a solution. Thanks for your help. Jan
Hi ribbonsmom,
From what I see in your data that quest you have 8 of 10 steps completed. You listed 2 oak logs. For that quest you need 4 oak logs not 2 ( I am sure you have the 4 logs)and then oak lumber. The oak lumber is made in the sawmill.
The reason you are seeing the ingredients listed for the product is because you do not have the "Open" button on the facility due to not having all the steps completed with a green check on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.