View Single Post
Old Jun 30 2017, 03:00 PM

Thank you for yet another Great Update Raul & Team... I love all the new features, bigger tools, new farm etc... except including the 'paths' in 'Show Decorations'... I was in the middle of revamping my Farm 7 expansion to 44x44 when we got the update and now that the paths are included when I turn off Show Decorations I find it difficult to follow my design... when I turn them back on obviously I have all kinds of decorations that are in the way, makes it difficult (too many items fall in the Decoration Category)... Is there anyway we could have a choice whether we want to include paths or not.... ex when we click on Show Decorations to turn off, maybe we can have a drop down menu to give us a choice to include paths or not... would be greatly appreciated if you consider this... I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way...

Looking forward to one day expanding our farms to 50x50 and curious about this new facility chain... don't quite understand how it will work but nevertheless, I am ready for it...

Thank you again for a Great Update and please see if something can be done about the paths... FarmTown ROCKS!!!...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties