View Single Post
Old Jan 24 2019, 09:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
i got the oil factory ..from the way the super facility was described the only ones upgraded were those that are non workable by our neighbors .. at least that is how it read to me as those were the ones that had previously been listed in the past 2 updates .. no big deal if that's not the way things were able to be worked out but would be nice since those take the longest to produce any products and seem to have the highest demanded ingredients
Hi storm,
Raul has changed the information to clarify it:

a) Every week you can upgrade a facility that produces ingredients to a Super Facility for the remainder of the week. These facilities may be Mines, Mills, Semi-Trailer, Fish Farming, etc but in general it can be any facility that produces at least one product that is commonly used as an ingredient on other facilities, like the Brewery.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.