View Single Post
Old Nov 09 2009, 06:57 PM

Well I for one am excited about this game and all the new stuff that has been put out. People can earn coins by accepting some of the offers. Some require you to purchase stuff while others do not. It is totally up to you if you want to purchase something.

It kind of bothers me a great deal when people complain about having to get more neighbors because I see the good in having neighbors and have made some really nice friends because of it. I guess it is all in how you look at it. Is the glass half empty or half full.

There were times I got upset at this game but I had to remind myself, this is only a game and it is free for the most part. Nothing says I have to play this game. I personally love this game and have to admit this is the first game I actually have had to hold my interests as long as this one has. I am at level 34 and I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have re-created my farm....too many to count. Whenever I want to be creative, I just get on Farm Town and start moving things around. To count I have made over 17,000,000 coins and wasted a lot it too. Hey it is a game. If we lose that focus than it is more than that and then need to really let it go. People harvesting trees that we don't want them harvested--well they grow back and besides you can make a money when they harvest them.

Well to count I have 5 mansions, 4 white houses, one brown house (use to have 10 brown houses but sold 9 of them), and a load of pumpkins all around my farm and I love going to my farm--it is soooo relaxing!!

Thank you Farm Town creators for giving us such a wonderful game to enjoy and make new friends to booth.

Gadel