View Single Post
Old Nov 08 2009, 07:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labmom View Post
My farm has been renamed to " I Give Up". I've spent hours for the past week, maybe more trying to do anything in the game. I'm getting constant server connection time outs. I've tried clicking the save icon to save what I've done and I get a time out message. Then I have to reload the game and everything I've moved is back where it was originally. I go to the market place and can't return home. Click go home, "do you want to go home" choice pops up, I answer yes and nothing happens. I'm still at the market. I try to go to a neighbor's farm to tend and the loading farm message runs and runs, but I never get anywhere. I've tried the game in Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer. Same thing happens in all three. I've cleared out temporary files, emptied cache, removed cookies after every internet session. No avail. So, I'll take a break. Sorry my farm is such a mess, but I can't continue spending hours doing the same thing over and over. Happy farming to you folks that aren't having any problems. I'll miss this game, but I'll have to find something else to amuse me for a while.
If i could get access to my farm i would name mine " I Give Up Too"