Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old May 29 2021, 02:13 PM

MaryMarcel, before the migration to HTML5, we could "Store All" and "Cash
Out All" by clicking those buttons without needing to have check marks in the boxes to display all Regular and all Service facilities. In the new version of the game, clicking to store or cash out all results in a pop-up message that says "The "Store All" operation has no effect on any of the facilities that you have in your farms." Ditto for the "Cash Out All" operation (same message). I used to keep check marks in the boxes for showing Animal Buildings only.. because those are the ones I use every day. In the new version, I have to keep all three kinds of buildings "checked" in my Facility Manager... and the order "Production Chain" in order to be able to see ONLY the animal buildings at the top of the list for daily harvesting, while still being able to store all and cash out all Regular and Service facilities whenever I want to. The alternative is to keep checking and un-checking the boxes for Regular and Service facilities whenever I want to Store All or Cash Out All in the Facility Manager. I hope this makes sense? I can do screenshots if it will help.