View Single Post
Old Jun 09 2013, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Well said StoneFace, I did buy the new turbos and I love it, can't wait for the others to come out. And, you are right, Raul explains very clearly what each of them will do and there are other posts that tell exactly which facilities are the ones that the Start All button will do... well the thread of the news release is closed so hopefully next week (tonight?) we will see which turbo we get this time...
well...... lol..... not sure if it is all explained or spelled "very" clearly, but yes, the information is there. I tend to read the comments that follow for a day, and re-read the release info. However, I do buy the facilities and expansions almost immediately.

My guess: avid players see the new release and new crops or trees and HURRY to plant so they can get a jump on whatever.

This is something I no longer do (yep, I used to). For example, when the Teak trees were released, I planted NONE. And in about the same time that I would have harvested the first crop, all kinds of Teak-tree-bonuses were available from the many who had planted. In short order, I had more Teak logs and lumber than I really needed to fill 5 sawmills. Since then, I have planted a reasonable amount and my needs are filled. Then when I hit the different bonus levels I still get a huge numbers in my inventory.

Last edited by Tony D; Jun 09 2013 at 07:17 AM. Reason: posted guesses in Social section