View Single Post
Old Dec 30 2017, 10:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dofford View Post
To All The Team:
Thanks for all the hard work in getting this months release out early for us. For that we are thankful.
But I think this is a forum to report problems and I have discovered when about to harvest the new crop, it is saying there is about 1/3 less of the Meadowsweet Crop growing on my farms that usually grow on them. I checked and I have 60,522 units and normally have 84,167 units on Farm 08. I have 18 farms with Meadowsweet and have just over 1 mil units growing. (Farms 01 to 18)
On Farms 19 to 22, I planted Rice. The total Crops growing are 336,268 for an average per Farm of 84,067.
So there seems to be a problem with the new crop. Please have a look at this and report back to us.
I will check out the other new crop Wild Rice to see if there is a problem with that one. I had a neighbour plant that crop so I wasn't able to check out the yield on it.
Thanks again for your hard work and am looking forward to the new farm.
Hi dofford,
Since this is a new crop then you had to earn the belts and dans for it to get up to the level of the other crops. Therefore the amount would be smaller to start with.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.