Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Dec 02 2022, 05:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
I am just wondering if there is any update as to what is going on why Facebook has blocked FarmTown and when it is schduled to come back? I know you guys are working hard on this but just curious...Thank you for ally you do!!!
Hi Lance,
When we get any update from the developers be assured it will be posted here in the forums.

For all please do not speculate on what is going on or when Farm Town will be back. If you don't see it written by the moderators or Raul here in the forum then it is not true and only a rumor someone thought it was cute to start. This is the only place you will get the facts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.