View Single Post
Old Feb 09 2018, 07:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkies View Post
Hi
Personally I think the ships are great. As I have said before they are a wonderful way of obtaining stuff like horse hair or honey, that are only available to you if you have bought the cash facility, and many shortages can be avoided, for instance, before the ships you had to plant certain crops every day and still never have enough.
Unfortunately I have neighbours who play regularly but do not send ships on. I can't understand why, but it is their choice.
I have other neighbours who play regularly and who are so fed up of neighbours who don't send ships on that they are threatening to deactivate their ships. This means I lose even more "shipping" neighbours and will end up with more and more people who have stopped playing altogether or people who play but don't do ships.
I appreciate that you have made quite a few changes to the original plan, to make it easier and more acceptable and attractive to us, but is there any chance you could reduce the number of ports? Thirty is way too many.
Thanks
Hi Walkies,

Please, all suggestions for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered together in one place for the developers to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea.
Here's the link to that area of the forum >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.