View Single Post
Old Jul 12 2018, 06:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry's Farm View Post
Since the new upgrade and the new NCC I am noticing the skipping problem from a few weeks ago is back again. I see that neighbours have worked my facilities but some facilites are skipped, i.e. I can see that they have worked Clients but not all Clients (NCC) are done, I checked the NCC filter facilities, it has happened several times, last night and this morning's posts. Some tell me they are getting the Oops incorrectly. So out of the 4 NCC facilities some remain unworked. I have tried reposting a non-NCC facility, we will see how that goes. Please excuse, if I need to post this elsewhere let me know.
Hi Cherry,
I just checked my NCC facilities and those listed around them in the facility manager and they are all very close in percentages. We will keep an eye on this and see if there is any change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.