View Single Post
Old May 25 2021, 01:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi
first a big thanks to all who working hard for our game running

i read many posts here ,and a while ago i wrote i have crash problems because web gl needs to much video mem and this cant be set, my new comp, with octacore (8x4,1 GHZ) 16 gb ram and a nvidia gtx gamecard also crashes gray screen if i open more than 4 windowds (same on all comp) before i had the marketplace problem with the new platform its solved i can see avatars on both markets ,great ! you write some users u visit thair farms and all ok but dont forget u do the same during my market place problem but! you visited my farm from the us and an us fb server and im in austria so you never can reproduce an error if ure not on the same fb server like the one who have problems mine are gone thank god ,but whats happen with the animals?? i think ships and trading is more awaiting from all users ,many of my longtime ft friends quit playing ,very sad because they had to many issues with the new platform i think i speak for all if we get slowly a roll out plan for funktions and a planed time for the big finish of the game soon we have june and a half game we wont an exactly date but comming soon is to less info ex animals in june ships end of june and so on that would be great..............,a new super truck would be great and can the devs add all rare products we pay for from mills ,mine and truck into ships and trains like leather,yeast,lye.........also for future use
we all are very thankfull for your hard job you do believe me
but we are also allways and daily looking at the header for more info and whats next
i hope you have soon good news for us and new functions and facilities
many of us and me also have healthy issus and ft is all we can do so i speak also
for many of my neighbours too

cheers
tino
Hi Tino,
There isn't any way for the developers to give you dates for when each function is released because when they work on them then they have to test and make sure that function is working. If there are problems then that pushes the time back for release and everyone gets upset because it wasn't released when they said it would be.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.