View Single Post
Old Jan 12 2018, 12:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I'm getting really really irritated at those people who come to get the crops, but leave the flowers and trees. They are willing to give up their bonuses just so they don't have to spend time doing it. Something needs to be done, either 1. punish them big time - maybe no xp's for any crops when there are items missed on previous farms? or 2. give them the big tools/benefits so they will do them (maybe rent the big tools to them for a percentage of the take). I don't have the money to buy every tool in the book, but I have small tools and loads of fuel, so they shouldn't complain. Something needs to happen here.
Unfortunately, they will always find a way. "Herding cats" comes to mind. You can't change what they do, only what you do. For me, I just do my own farms. BUT if I find someone who does a good job, I Buddy them so I can contact them again. Yes, they are quite rare anymore.

I think the problems you're writing about are also the reasons why it's so hard to actually GET hired in the Market Place now. When I had an hour or so to kill and just wanted to "chill" I would hire out to do some farms. But it seems now there are lots of people looking for work, but few that are actually hiring. And I don't blame them.

I'd like to see a way to "fire" someone who is behaving badly. That would require a new feature, though, because trying to catch those little avatars while they are hopping around -- just to send them a message, for instance -- is almost impossible. :-)