View Single Post
Old Jun 12 2012, 03:55 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

i like the trains, i think they are an interesting start. maybe not what i would have preferred, but like all things in FT, i think they are a work in progress. i think more things will be added on down the line, and i think patience is something we all need to practice. i too remember before we had facilities, then when we got them, having to click each individual fac at a time to work them, 1 click at a time. we asked for improvements, and we got them, thanks to ALL THE DEVS THAT WORK THEIR BUTTS OFF. then we got tools. then we got bigger tools, then BIGGER TOOLS, and now we have HUGE TOOLS. i would like to see an addition of a larger tree chopper/shaker, and a larger flower harvester. i would gladly cough up Farm cash for those. i think the devs team are doing a fantastic job, and more importantly, they LISTEN to us, the players. i can not say the same thing for that other farming game, they just don't care if you like what they do or not. anyway, thanks for everything, Devs Team, this is still the only game i play!! and i love it!