View Single Post
Old Apr 10 2010, 08:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dmsloma

Part one...I have a question about the Dairy Precessing Plant, It is saying Batch 20 Units of Butter and I have about 40 cows; plus the same for the goats it is saying I have 8 units Goat Cheese and I have about 20 goats....I know it is impossible to update daily, so how and when will this info update so I can get the correct credits for my butter and cheeses, etc...
Part two...I have been adding to the Sugar and Flour plant and I still have not been able to bake and cakes or Pizza's....It keeps telling me that I am short sugar or flour or both... at the Marketplace the people have been saying the same thing. So when will we know how much is enought to bake Pie, Cakes, or Pizza's..
Part Three...Our messages that we leave to you are being spammed..I supposed that is the word you guys use...the last message I sent to you...some dodo, sent me naked pictures. Then some other persons was using the reply feature as a means of advertisement. I do not think this is what the forum is for SEX or Advertizements...Maybe these people should be educated. I told the one advitisor and had my head chewed off.