Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Apr 30 2023, 07:47 PM

Default Train boost problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Are you sending the boosts from the Facebook version or the website version?

When you go on to the second train to send are you seeing the same noames in the lists to send to?
Make sure in either version after you have selected the people to send them to that you click on the Done or Send Request button at the bottom of the list.
I can't send from FB due to the spinning circle thing that has gone on over a year. I haven't paid attention to the list of names whether they are the same. I don't get a DONE. I get a Send Request. I just unloaded, dispatched and selected 14 names and took pictures of those names and hit send request. I went to the 2nd train unloaded, dispatched, and those from the other train I unloaded are not on the list.
OK THere is a definite problem. On one of those trains I just sent out boosts, I sent a boost request to my other account. I went to the other account and clicked on the boost and it immediately showed "SORRY THIS REQUEST HAS EXPIRED". It can't be expired as I just sent it a minute ago. I went back to the boost screen on this account and it still shows 0 boosted.

I sent a boost request from my other account from the website to this account and I boosted it and gave me as it was supposed to and the other account registered that 1 person helped boost. So it must be something with this account.

Last edited by DitzyLuvBug2; Apr 30 2023 at 08:09 PM. Reason: additional details