View Single Post
Old Jan 02 2021, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Patricia,
I am talking about your browser zoom. Have your farms open and then click on the options (either lines or dots depending on the browser) in the upper right of the browser screen. In that menu find the line for Zoom and make sure it is set to 100%.
Yes there are posts in the forums all the way back to 2009 as that was when Farm Town started on Facebook. However, this thread you are currently posting in was only started yesterday.
The HTML version you see now is a restricted version until the developers can add into it all the functions you currently see in the Flash version. The developers are working to get everything back to working in this version as it is in the Flash version.
Please have a litlle patience while they work to get Farm Town back to the standard we have enjoyed for almost 12 years.
Hiya Taz,
I think what the poster is viewing is the year at the top of the post by the poster. It will say Member since if I am not mistaken. I wish, when they have time, make the latest post default, and show the latest date up top rather than member since 2009 etc. That might be friendlier to people who do not visit the forum often.
Just a suggestion.
Post note: I see that today is up top with a time...so part was already adjusted before my post.
Cathy
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...715&farm_ix=25