Thread: Official Top Post Thread Block Unblock - Ignore Unignore
View Single Post
Old Jul 24 2023, 07:40 PM

Angry Banned on Farm Town

I have also been banned how do I know when the ban will be lifted and will I get a message when that happens. I have been banned for 30 days until August 23, Wednesday. I hope I will be able to get back on my Farm Town account. I think this ban is absolutely ridiculous and harsh 30 days is a long time to be away from the game I won't be able to work on my own farms, help farmers at the marketplace, and work on the farm pass. I want that ban lifted. I didn't even do anything but ask for work at the marketplace and several farmers relentlessly harassed and bullied and yet nothing is being done to punish them I am getting banned WOW so unfair. I have tried mute or ignore and report and it doesn't work and look what happened I get banned from the game SO unfair. I wasn't doing anything either barely said anything at times but just stood there waiting for work and yet farmers would still be rude to me why I don't know for their own gratification I guess. SO UNFAIR. I have had several farmers bullying me, harassing me, and seeing mean and hurtful things for weeks even months on end. I asked, pleaded and begged those farmers to stop to just leave me alone and let me ask for jobs at the marketplace and they wouldn't I kept asking and asking for them to stop and they still wouldn't. I felt very ganged up by a large group of farmers it was a very helpless feeling knowing that you can't do anything about it or even stop it and the worse thing is no one stopped it or said anything. If someone spoke up saw the bullying that was being done towards me then did something like this wouldn't have happened. It's always the same farmers that bully me Aussietopcat, Dairyman, PenguinChick, Gator - Mania, and Meema maybe more then that. I wish they would of just left me alone like I asked.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 24 2023 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Wanted to make a few changes before sending this message