View Single Post
Old Mar 26 2017, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Good Morning All -

Again, I really do appreciate your responses. However, my cpu and memory card are fine. I also have high speed, direct cable internet connection and not wi-fi. It's the programming of the tool that's funky.

If we players look at this problem from a financial standpoint, by the time we were to buy all the h/p/p tools that will eventually be released, it will cost us $750. Also, that's $750 for the developers. Why should I wish to spend that much money to have my screen blinking at me and lagging behind causing me to slow down and get my eyes flashed by light?

I don't understand why this issue can't at least be mentioned to the developers? I should think they would want to know.

xoxo
Diane
Hi Diane,
By posting it here you have mentioned it to the developers. We have not had but a couple posts about the blinking. If the programming of the tool was bad then we would have many more posts concerning this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.