View Single Post
Old Jul 30 2013, 07:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Frankly I'm now afraid to invest another penny in FT due to what happened to those players who played thru Myspace.
I already have way too much invested here, well over $1000.00 so have decided it may now be the time for me to put the brakes on spending more....especially since lately the game is just not playing as well as it did, not all my tools are working as they should, and the amount of time it takes just to load each farm is rising instead of falling. Not one of my farms are layered so in reality it should be a breeze to load, right? Not so and is NOT the fault of my computer BTW, ALL cache is cleared, ALL flash is taken care of AND it really does NOT matter what browser I use ALL act the same with only FT.

Am worried, is this perhaps what those on Myspace were experiencing prior to losing the game entirely?

I for sure will be one VERY sad old woman if my only game goes away.
The reason of Myspace removing all of their games has nothing to do with Slashkey or FT, that was a decision of MySpace not to have games on their site. All games on the internet that you choose to use money on you take the risk of that game closing up and losing all virtual goods that you had purchased and if you look in the Terms of Service, it states in their that they are under no obligation to refund any money that has been spent, this is a standard part of any TOS.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Tony D; Jul 30 2013 at 09:40 PM.