View Single Post
Old Nov 03 2014, 05:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
To clarify the Voting process of the Forum Competitions. With regard to "member voting". We previously tried this, and the result was that many members, used their "influence" to get many of their friends to vote for them, leaving those with less friends, way behind, which meant that it was not necessarily the best farms, that had won. This method proved to be far from fair and "non biased, and is in fact, the sole reason why the competitions were abandoned, nearly two years ago.

The judging of the competition, is monitored by Slashkey, making the results totally unbiased, regardless of any outside influences. Therefore, the way the competitions are judged, WILL remain as it is. Member voting was proved to be very prejudicial and unfair, and this way of deciding the winners of the Forum Competitions, brought about the end of the competitions last time. We do not intend to let the same thing happen again.
that's too bad, it would be fun to vote. i do understand how it would be wrecked by cheaters and support your decision (not that you need my support but i thought i'd say so anyways)