View Single Post
Old Jul 11 2015, 10:35 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to bamagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl View Post
LIST][*]Does this happen every time you load the game? NO[*]Does it always happen after someone has added you as SN? I have a few neighbors who have me set as SN for them[*]Is that neighbour also SN for you? NO[*]What was the last thing you did Farm Town wise, before this problem occured? When this happened the last time, one of my SN had sent me a note asking me to come an work her farms for she had to leave early, so I go to her farm an do the work she ask me to do, then when i clicked on play to go back to my farm it had all my farms in blue an I was holding the dozer, it only seem to happen with this neighbor, dont know why, I dont have her set as a SN.

hope this helps,

I have cleared every thing, closed browser, restarted computer, all of this and it still does it, at times.

I am going to keep fingers crossed, it hasnt happend any in the last 24 hours, so I am hoping it is all fixed now.

its back at it again, I just went to work a neighbors farm who has me set as SN and when I clicked on the play tab to reload the game an go back to my farm, it showed all my farms in blue an I was holding the dozer again, I'm begining to think its not mint for me to be anyones SN. untill this is fixed.

(level 650+)
Started playing May 9, 2009