View Single Post
Old Dec 22 2018, 06:23 PM

Default Can my quests match my level?

I have quests that require me to have facilities that are several levels above my current level. I know from reading in the forums that quests are randomly assigned, but wouldn't it be more fun and fulfilling if the quests at least were a little less random in assignment of requirements that are impossible to fill? For instance, currently I have two quests I can't complete because they require I own facilities that I haven't reached the correct level yet to purchase them. That defeats the purpose of my being able to complete the quest. Sure, I have no choice but to ignore the quest, but it's irksome to say the least. The point of playing a game is to complete the task at hand, which can't happen because I'm not at level to do so. So, my feedback for quests would be to fix it so the quests are more level friendly to the players working on them. Maybe set tiers for them or something like that. Make them more fun for everybody. I'm sure you can come up with some way to make them more entertaining and still make money from them Thanks for reading/listening.