View Single Post
Old May 07 2018, 04:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by madisgigi View Post
When I go to the market and get hired to work, sometimes after I arrive on the farm and start working, i get more hires. I click them off but when I finish and go back to the market, my avatar won't move , just says "busy". If I don't get any hires when I am on the farm working then everything is fine.
Hi madisgigi,
I moved your post to the current release subject thread.
The developers are still working on the hiring issues. The only way to get past the stuck avatar is to close and restart your farms then go back to the market.

Post-Release Info - April 27th, 11:00PM

- While we continue troubleshooting the issue of missing Hire Request confirmation messages, we will be disabling and enabling again the 'Employee remaining hired after a browser crash' feature (2.a above). Currently it is disabled.

Known Problems:

- We are still trying to figure out why some of the hiring confirmation messages are getting lost, which causes the employer doing multiple hires for the same job. There is a chance that this issue could have been fixed as well but we are not sure, so please report on this thread if you are still experiencing it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.