View Single Post
Old May 06 2018, 06:08 PM

Cool The Marketplace issue

Howdy,

I have tried to hire...do not get a response so I hire another farmer and before you know it, there is a convention going on on my farms with multiple farmers working. I only hire solo.

Also, I only work solo so if I spot a working convention (not ghosts) I leave. This caused a farmer who hired me giving me grief in the marketplace for leaving without finishing. Obviously, she did not know the return to farm feature has been disabled because she ranted on and on that, I could have returned to finish. Nor was she aware of the convention going on at her farm.

Finally, and the most annoying, is when I am working a farm - especially a high coin fish farm - all of a sudden here comes more work request and POOF here I go to another farm that is not one of the ones I was hired to do because while working the farm I was supposed to be working I accidentally click the accept for the one that popped up. With farm purchases in the billion coin range, fish farms are very lucrative and the ones that are the most regretted when bumped off. Rant over

Farm Town addict since May, 2010

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2282&farm_ix=0