Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Aug 22 2021, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne L View Post
I have many facilities and recently have purchased all the tools to "load" all and "start" all. However I have 3 facilities that will not load with the rest. On farm 9 the Martial Arts School and the Nutritional Supplement Store will not load. As well as on farm4. The British Pie Shop will not load completely. I do not know why. I have tried selling the Martial Arts School a couple of times and rebuying as well as moving it to a different farm. Nothing.....please look into it for me
Thanks
Lynne LeClerc
Hi Lynne,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facility manager.

Are you seeing those facilities in your facilitiy manager?

If you see them listed in the facility manager, make sure each of those facilities have a check in the box for the facility. Also open those facilities and make sure each product in them also has a check in the box for those.
If you do not see them in your facility manager go to the farms and start all from the facility itself. After you do that then they should show in the facility manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.