View Single Post
Old Jan 16 2018, 10:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellsinore View Post
At this point, I'm totally confused.

Since working from the market has been on the radar lately, I did that last night. I worked for two farmers. In each case, the tools needed automatically loaded and when the work was done for that tool, the next tool loaded. When there wasn't any more work to do on the farm, the tools weren't available anymore, I collected my bonus and moved on.

Actually, it was tons easier to work farms from the market than is it to work my own. :-D I've often thought it would be nice if the tools for trees, fish, flowers, would "disappear" when all those items are harvested.

But now I can't understand why people I have hired from the market have such a hard time using the new tools. If they're automatically available, why aren't they using them? Is this working this way only because I have them?
Hi Ellsinore,

If you or they have the bigger tools and fuel, the biggest tool is what they will be given to work with. If they don't have either tools or fuel then they will use yours as long as you have allowed the use of yours and fuel in the hiring window.

If you have allowed them and they still don't use them, then you would have to ask them why.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.