Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Jul 07 2023, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
I do not know where to put my problem but I must make it known, so I'm posting it here for the technical support team.

Every time I asked the players to do my farms I got a different harvested result. When I had obtained tens of thousands of baits for my farms I am getting less harvested fish, the more baits I have the less fish is harvested and this last time I realized I had lost more than 100 billion coins that were harvested. Why is this happening? I would think that if I had more baits to my farms the more fish and the more coins I would be getting as a result of harvesting. Why am I being punished for having baits in my farms and then having less harvested? I am missing at least more than 100 billion coins averaging the last three times my farms were harvested. This is so disappointing!

I'm not sure what Farm Town wants us to do. Somehow, we are being punished for the wrong reason.
Hi Sandie May Angel,
We do not see how much bait you get but the bait from only 7 fish farming plants to produce it is not going to do much of your waters, considering you have over 236,000 Big Lakes, and over 65,000 small seacoasts.
How much of each fish you get can vary from time to time they are harvested, so the value you get from those when you sell them is going to vary as well.
One thing you have to keep in mind as well is when any individual product (fish) goes over 200 million in your storage then that product is cut back to the 200 million as that is the maximum of any one product you can have in your storage. There is also a maximum total amount you can have in storage and when you go over that you also can lose products that will not be stored.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.