Old Jan 17 2017, 10:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
The gifts are used prior to crops in the facilities, but neighbors can't buy gifts from you for the co-ops. Don't know if it's meant to be that way, but that's how it is.
The first part of this response is not true. That's the way it's supposed to work, but in fact it doesn't - harvests end up getting used in the facilities before gifts. This is my experience: I have been accepting most of my gifts as pineapples. I currently have 28,164 gift pineapples and 253 harvested pineapples. I used to have over 20,000 harvested pineapples, but that number has been steadily decreasing since I haven't been planting them, but only accepting them as gifts, and the harvested pineapples have been getting used in the facilities rather than the gifted ones. I've reported this on the help thread, but was told it didn't really matter unless I wanted to sell them, in which case I should submit a ticket. I think the developers need to look into this without my having to submit a ticket, which is why I'm responding to this post on this thread.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20