View Single Post
Old Mar 23 2013, 05:40 PM

I have a different type of question about hiring for someone to answer. I am at the highest level and sometimes will go into the work area to get some work. My comment is for the multi-hire farmers. I get hired, for example, to work a farm. I get to the farm and there are other farmers. I don't have a problem with that at all. Because I am at a higher level and want to see other lower level farmers get leveled up as well, I try to let them do the harvesting as much as possible. I popped into this forum because I'm have a little issue and was looking for a thread and saw this one. I never want to make the owner of the farm mad or anything, but for me it's to help the other employees and not make the owner of the farm upset. Question though, when hiring multiple people, how does the bonus come into play? Does all the farmers get it, or no one? My biggest issue as the "employer" is that people will come in and do half a job and leave. I go in to plant and the job is not done. I personally have spent 4 hours on a farm on one occasion just to finish a job I was hired for. I have gotten to the point that I don't even bother hiring people anymore.