View Single Post
Old Nov 14 2017, 06:34 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
OK - that now makes some sense & thanks for the inputs. I currently have four (4) bakeries & will add more to speed up the process. I will also evaluate other facilities to see where they're at performance-wise.

My other (new) question this morning is directed at how we're now supposed to farm, seeing that there's a new "conflict" in how we do that...i.e., do we focus our farming according to what our facilities normally need to keep producing effectively enough to keep them from going idle or running out of crops, or do we focus on this chain/Dan thing? Which one will work best & meet the needs of everything we're farming for?
Hi Zeeky Banutski<

I'm not sure I'm understanding why there has to be an either/or.
How you choose to play is entirely up to you. However to keep your facilites supplied you do need to keep up with everything needed to supply those facilites. Same goes for any Dans you are trying to reach, you need the ingredients/products in order to produce or load those facs.

Personally I am doing both. Keeping my facs supplied and producing or loading more often in the facilites that i may not have 7th Dab for.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.