View Single Post
Old Aug 07 2014, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz White View Post
I don't know where to post this so I'm posting it here. It's a copy of an open FB message I sent because frankly I'm livid!! I have $50. sitting here in birthday cards to put on the game and frankly I don't think I'm going to. I don't know how anyone manages to get 2 farm cash, they keep stealing my completed quests. Yesterday afternoon I finished my 8th and the button wasn't blue to collect, I come on this morning and low and behold, I have 6, they have stolen 2 so I only one (1) farm cash instead of the two (2) I honestly worked for and earned. So don't be surprised if I only bother playing the game for 3 days from now on, It has ceased to be fun as this is about the 3rd time the game has done this!!!
You lost 2 quests because they were more than 7 days old. You completed those 2 quests on the 30th of July at 4:53 PM and 9:14 PM eastern time. Had you collected your FC before 4:53 on the 6th of August rather than today then you would have gotten your 2 FC.
Quests only stay on the chart exactly 7 days to the second. So if you have completed a quest shortly after having collected the FC then you can't delay collecting the next time or risk losing a quest or 2 off the chart.
Your quests were not stolen, but merely following the ruls of the quests for the FC. When you collect the program only looks back 7 days exactly from the time you click the button.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.