View Single Post
Old Aug 25 2017, 11:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancybl View Post
There have been issues since two releases prior to this one. I am still currently having problems with harvesting trees, you have to be precise to get them all, such as when one is maybe larger than another type, I have some farms that if the trees are planted close to the flowers, I have to hide trees to harvest them, I have a farm that some of my water can't be fished. It's really annoyin to me especially because I quit all zynga games because they would never get problems resolved, but here, usually they are done within a matter of days, but this has gone on for weeks now. And before I get the standard reply, yes, I have the current version of chrome, yes, I have tried on a different browser with the same results, yes, I have cleared computer memory cache and yes I have cleared farm town cache, yes I have windows 10. So I am pretty sure this is not only affectin me. I love this game and have been with it for many years now, but please address these issues. Thanks.
Hi Nancy,
You should not have to hide the trees to get flowers if you have the Eye set to fully closed as the trees automatically hide when you are using the flower harvester.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.