View Single Post
Old Jan 28 2012, 06:08 PM

Yes, I would think 10 would be a good number, especially when it comes to corn, sugarcane and wheat since all of these require 10 to start a unit (for corn flour, sugar and flour). The only one I've needed so far that took 10, was wheat for making flour but I imagine if I come across one that requires sugar or corn flour, that it will also need 10 harvests. I keep wheat planted every day so that's not really too much of a problem and the same with sugarcane. However, I don't plant corn every day so I may keep 10 or so of those going. I planted a few trees in groups of five and hopefully, that will take care of any tree harvests that I need. And I'm keeping a mineral mine and open pit mine in storage and just taking them out when the quest calls for something from them. I keep my others in full production all the time and this way, I won't have to wait a long time for whatever I need. I ran into that with my first quest because it required something from one of the mines and they were already in full production. So far, I've enjoyed the quests and think they'll be even more fun when they open up some of the other features they mentioned.....like others helping, for instance.