View Single Post
Old Sep 26 2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
sometimes when you send a hire request, the person to whom its sent takes forever to reply that I tend to try another person, or else they accept but they don't appear to actually go to the farm and start any work.. maybe they have a slow connection or computer... or in a lot of cases, the person does not have every thing hidden in preferences and big farms take forever to load... so many don't seem to understand that they need to have EVERY THING HIDDEN, lol... and then when another person who has a faster computer and internet connection gets hired, they manage to get the work done in record time... I have also experienced workers who don't use the extent tools supplied by me.. have actually found some doing the harvesting, then trying to plow.. when they can do it once using the Harvest Plow Combine.. I think this is why we need a Fire the Worker so that they can them be able to return to market and perhaps get an easier job on a small farm... a lot of them don't finish the work either which is frustrating..
The not using the extent tools may be for the reason I don't always use them. Not all computers can handle the extent tools. Many times I can get done faster and with less hassle with my little purple 6x6 combine than I can with the largest extent tools.