View Single Post
Old May 16 2016, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Qivis

I have just tried to plant a few trees from gift box and yes it shows as your fuel is used but it really doesnt.

When you click to place a tree you see 1 fuel down from your amount but as soon as the tree is planted the previous amount of fuel is showed up.
It makes very little difference to those who may not have the oil refinery and zero fuel though since they receive a message saying "you do not have enough fuel" if they try to move the trees onto their farms when this is so. I have received a few complaints from neighbors about this since everyone may only refill the fuel once a day!

With nearly 3500 farming friends many are much newer farmers who have not earned enough levels to have the farm cash available to buy it. And a few have not even unlocked the Oil Refinery yet and find they cannot get enough even from working my factories. (I have 5 oil refineries and keep them producing fuel all the time as a favor to my facility workers.)

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.