View Single Post
Old Jul 12 2015, 04:03 PM

Default Didn't get turnip bonus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
There could be a couple reasons why you didn't see them.
If you had turned it off to keep those from continually popping up possibly because you had post your facilities for work.
Or you could have already reached you maximum number of posts for the 12 hour period, because you can only post 5 within that period.
Thank you for replying however neither of those reasons apply to this. It was my first harvest/plant of the day when I got to FT around 3 pm. I hadn't posted but one bonus in 18 hours from day before. Since I had just gotten into FT the first time that day, I wouldn't have had any bonuses pop up until my SN started to harvest/plant when I got into FT. So it would have reset the bonuses since it was over 12 hrs when I got back to FT that next afternoon. SN didn't start to harvest /plant until I returned to my farm around 3 pm or so the next day. I also had not posted facilities in weeks. It didn't give me turnip bonuses and showed it at 7th dan and I was online at the time she started and kept refreshing to hopefully get a turnip bonus which never came. So I guess I am just out of luck for turnip bonuses. Was surely hoping to get the bonus for them reset so I could get the benefit which was lost by not getting them in the first place. Sorry I'm rambling...