Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Aug 23 2021, 05:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresitao View Post
I am ranking in the millions this week in the NCC but for some reason ended up competing with 2 other people that I have unfriended and blocked from FB -- how can I be competing against 2 people that are not friends and have them blocked. Also, because for some reason they always score 1st and 2nd place. I was told that as long as "HURRICANE" played, no one stood a chance to get first place and it seems like the other person always ranks 1st no matter what. I go by the rules and play fair and constantly refill and work neighbors' posts and I end up being put with the 2 people that I unfriended in Farm Town and blocked in FB -- can you explain how that happened? I am very disappointed and do not want to play anymore if this is the case
Hi Teresitao,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the NCC to answer you.
You compete against any other players' teams that are playing the contest. It has nothing to do with whether they are your friends or not. The teams you compete against are any other players that match as closely as possible to what you have at the time the teams are chosen.
Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestions section. That section is only for making suggestions to add things to the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.