View Single Post
Old Mar 19 2016, 02:19 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Default How do I accept/exchange gifts via My Requests?

How do I accept/exchange gifts via My Requests?

Click on the My Requests tab located at the top of your game screen. The number in red shows you how many Requests you have, a maximum of 50 at a time.

A page like this will load:

Here you can either individually Accept and or Exchange a gift or Exchange and Accept them All.

To accept one or some of the requests, click the Accept button to the right of the picture of each gift.

If you prefer a different gift to the one that was sent to you you can exchange it, click on the Exchange button. The gifts page will load and you can click on the picture of the gift you want, then it will bring you back to the accept page to accept it.

You can also Boost your friends trains from here. Click Accept to boost the train.

If you are only accepting some of the gifts, when you are done click the Play tab to load your game. Your gifts will be in your gift box.

If you wish you can Accept All gifts as they are shown by clicking the Accept All button. All gifts will then be sent to your in game gift box.

Or you can Exchange All gifts for a single type of gift that you want. Click on the Exchange All button, the gifts page will load and you can click on the picture of the gift you want, then it will bring you back to the accept page. and then you can use the Accept All to send them to your gift box in the game.

If you have not already sent out gifts, then after your gifts are sent, you will have another option to “Send Gift Back to All” to the friend(s) you just accepted gifts from.

Click on Send Gift Back to All and the gift page will load for you to choose one type of gift to send. Once you have chosen the gift a new box will open listing your friends’ names and the name of the gift you are sending.

Click the Send Requests button to send the gifts.

If you have more gifts that you would like to accept or exchange just click on the My Requests tab again.

When you are done with gifting, click the Play tab at the top of your screen to load your farm.

Your gifts will be in your gift box. Click on the Gift Box to open it and store or use your gifts.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 03 2020 at 01:05 PM.