Old Jan 31 2017, 08:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
..."We will introduce a new preference 'Enable Ships' for the next release, that will allow you to disable your Ships and your Port. During that time, your ships will not advance and your port will not receive any ships from other players..."
I hope that this really works; unfortunately, I can only hope that it does something positive to help us resolve issues with neighbors/ports/cargo ships.

Example - if this feature were implemented such that the 1st time you come to FarmTown after its implementation, you are "forced" to select either "enable" or "disable" your ports/ships. If "disable" is selected, then you are ineligible to be selected as a port by those of us choosing to use our cargo ships feature.

Does that make sense? I opened one of my ships this morning & discovered that it had been sitting at someone's port for "9 days"!?!?!?!?! I had previously stated that this Cargo Ship feature was too labor intensive - this is a good example of what I meant...I shouldn't have to be constantly checking on my Cargo Ships to see if they're getting loaded or sitting idle at someone's port...what we really need is some way to distinguish which neighbors are participating in the Cargo Ships & which ones are not so that we can speed up the process.

DB:W20, MPS:C20