View Single Post
Old Dec 26 2016, 08:11 AM

I am getting posts from friends that ships are docked in my port - when i look no ship or ships are there.. My ship is docked at a friends port over 24 hours i asked her if my ship was in her port.. it was she didn't click it but left. so now my ship will not move on. also i was working on the next ship had clicked 2 boxes and before bed i clicked #3 this morning it showed that I did nothing. and have to start over... not sure i will like this ship thing.. if neighbors do not want to play they need to opt out i have a neighbor that is getting rid of me as a neighbor because i didn't click her ship that wasn't in my port but showing on her end i was. it was Christmas i wasn't on line but with family yesterday, i came on before bed and posts everywhere from her to click her ship that wasn't in my dock we are now no longer friends because of this. this is a great thing many will get mad and be defriended because you weren't fast enough to click the ship in the dock. that may or may not be showing it is.. Screaming now... Merry Christmas