Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Jul 25 2023, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Good morning. I was running facilities on the wall. I am use to seeing a pop up that might say the work is already finished, or it is only available to my friends. But today (and it has happened a couple of times in the past), I get the pop up that says: " Sorry, the farm where I had asked you for help is now private, so the facilities in there are temporarily inaccessible". This luckily happened on a friends farm so I asked if they had changed anything, and they did not. He also told me that people did not experience the problem and were able to work them. Why would this have occurred?
Hi Early Girl,
One thing to note is if you have the trains for working the facilities then a farm being private will not stop the working of those. If you do not have the trains for the mayor to do all of the farms then a farm being private you will not be able to work them.
They may not have changed anything, but did you ask them if it was private? If it wasn't private then why that happened I don't have an answer. Did you try a second time to see if it worked then?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.