View Single Post
Old May 26 2017, 08:32 AM

Default Loading issues since the last upgrade

A lot of my friends are dropping like flies ... they hate the slowness of the game since the last upgrade. I have lost at least 1 Super Neighbour as a result of them not being able to load my farms. I turn off seeing all items, load my farm and it still takes awhile. When I switch between tools it takes forever for it to work out what needs to be done or to load what needs to be done ... it's tedious and adds at least half an hour to my game playing time because I can't load quickly. I was so excited when the latest tools came out because you could harvest/plow and reseed your farm quickly ... that's no longer the case. I might as well not have paid the FC for those tools. Nobody will use them and forget hiring anyone from the marketplace. If my SNers don't want to do it, people from the market won't. This game is really annoying when nothing works. I actually have a friend who can't boost her trains, can't load her farms, can't post facilities, can't work others' facilities, can't post her bonuses or requests on a regular basis ... She's been playing from when the game came out and she is done with it. She'd rather play pool. Not right folks. Please fix this. Yes, I wrote support and all I got was a clear this, that and the other thing and when it's game wide with several players it's not our computers that are the problem. It started with the last upgrade in the game.