View Single Post
Old Aug 07 2016, 08:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
I;m noticing when I hire someone to work my farms and if I work people's facility posts at the same time, my coins are going down. Has it always been this way? I know a worker can use my fuel if they have none, but why would my coins be going down. Since I noticed this the day of the update, I've lost over a million coins. Help please.
Hi Dutch,
Are you hiring for them to harvest and plow? If so then you are paying for them to plow.

From the Game Guide chapter on hiring:
Plowing fields: Hiring a neighbor would give the best benefit for plowing. You will receive 1 XP for each plot that is plowed no matter who does the plowing. Below explains the difference between doing it yourself or hiring neighbors or strangers.
  • Do it yourself - will cost 20 coins per plot to plow.
  • Neighbors/friends - will cost 10 coins per plot to plow.
  • Strangers - will cost 15 coins per plot to plow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.