View Single Post
Old Feb 16 2016, 12:46 PM

When I'm 64 - Valentine's Farm Farm n 1
My Farm is inspired by the Beatles song WHEN I'M 64 - with an extra maze where at the foot of Cupid the saxophonist plays the song of the Liverpool quartet that is the soundtrack to the couple

- When I get older losing my hair many years from now,will you still be sending me a Valentine,birthday greeting, bottle of wine ?
If I'd been out till quarter to three would you lock the door? Will you still need me, will you still feed me when I'm sixty-four?
You'll be older too and if you say the word I could stay with you
I could be handy, mending a fuse when your lights have gone You can knit a sweater by the fireside Sunday mornings go for a ride Doing the garden, digging the weeds Who could ask for more?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me when I'm sixty-four?
Every summer we can rent a cottage in the Isle of Wight if it's not too dear We shall scrimp and save Grandchildren on your knee Vera, Chuck & Dave
Send me a postcard, drop me a line Stating point of view Indicate precisely what you mean to say Yours sincerely, wasting away
Give me your answer, fill in a form Mine for evermore
Will you still need me, will you still feed me when I'm sixty-four? Ho!http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1205&farm_ix=3