View Single Post
Old Oct 01 2014, 11:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
I have 4 quests waiting for me to click the final step. I have been waiting since Saturday because my FC come due today at 4:30. At 5 PM I'll start the ones that are waiting. I love this!!! It means I don't have to use lifelines all the time and I don't have to wake up at 3 AM to open new quest in case it has hours of steps in it. We'll see what happens once the blue quests are separated from the old ones, but for now I am a happy questor. (And I don't have many friend a load of friends; I try to keep the list under 150.)
Hello Grammy 11,

If I may give you some advise, you say that you can collect your FC at 4:30 and you will start the ones waiting at 5:00, we always advise people to wait awhile before starting the last step right after collecting just in case next week you are late collecting your FC you won't have quests drop off. If you can wait, I would wait til tomorrow to start the last step of those 4 quests just to give you a buffer.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.