View Single Post
Old Feb 23 2011, 09:02 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
There are no real races or competitions set up by the game

People who like competition will find a way to make it competitve such as racing for crops, xps, coins. etc. To each their own, I say.
Very true. And, people who don't like competition can always find a way to make a game non-competitive, as well. Everyone has different tastes, I suppose. If the game were not set up to be competitive, there wouldn't be coins or XP. Everyone in the game is competitive, whether they think they are or not. Some of them simply compete with themselves. I find competition with others to be more challenging and fun. Think how the World Series would be if neither team were competitive. Wouldnt' be much of a game, would it?

And, I'm really happy to have like-minded neighbors who are also competitive. We keep each other on our toes, and always have a fun goal to achieve, even as we all approach the 15,000,000 XP mark.

I can't remember one time ever being bored with Farm Town. There are so many ways to play the game, and we can all chose which path we like to take. In the end, enjoyment is the ultimate goal for each of us.