View Single Post
Old Mar 27 2018, 09:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerDonnie View Post
I have had two quests in the last two days requiring ingredients/items to be produced at locked facilities or harvest items. The one now requires salt from the mineral mind when it is locked until level 56 - I am on level 24. Another quest that had to sit there until it expired was to harvest vanilla which is locked until level 44. So I am locked out for quests until it expires. I have one quest completed 4 days ago. this quest that requires the mineral mine will be there for 7 days, so my one completed quest is useless now. Why do you make it so that you have to have facilities or sees that are locked?
Hi Donnie,
I am sorry, but they set the quests up as randomly assigned. They do not look to see what level you are or what facilities you own. So for those just starting out it is harder to get the quests going.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.