View Single Post
Old Mar 25 2018, 12:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine Millett Snyder View Post
I loved doing the quest . gave me a purpose to plant and accomplish some goals . But way to often I worked on it and at the end see I don't have the right facilities to finish I cant afford to buy anymore so there went time spend for nothing .ill just stop stressing over getting this done and spend the time I want on it ......thanks for listening
Hi Lorraine,
I moved your post to the Feedback subject thread about quests as you are not making a suggestion. You can always tell what facilities you need for a quest by hovering the mouse pointer over the step to see what facility it calls for so you will know whether you have the facility to complete the quest. If you don't have it and don't want to buy it, then you won't waste time doing the steps before it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.